- Nothing changed yet.
- Add support for Python 3.6.
- Drop support for Python 3.3.
- Raise more informative KeyError subclasses from the utility when intids or objects cannot be found. This distinguishes them from errors raised by normal dictionaries or BTrees, and is useful in unit testing or when persisting intids or sharing them among processes for later or concurrent use.
queryIdinstead of returning the default object. This exception indicates a corrupt database, not a missing object. The
queryObjectfunction already behaved this way.
- Stop depending on ZODB for anything except testing.
- Add support for Python 3.5 and PyPy3 5.2.
- Drop support for Python 2.6.
- Add support for PyPy (PyPy3 blocked on PyPy3-compatible
- Add support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for testing on Travis.
- Add support for Python 3.3.
- Replace deprecated
zope.interface.implementsusage with equivalent
- Drop support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Bug fix: ensure that the IntId utility never generates ids greater than the maxint of the BTree family being used.
- Use the zope.component API in favor of ztapi.
- Remove dependencies on
zope.container. Instead import
zope.location. In order to be able to do this, depend on
- Remove a dependency on
zope.container.contained.Contained(this is a dumb base class that defines __parent__ and __name__ as None and declares that the class implements IContained).
- Split out this package from
zope.app.intid. The latter one now only contains browser views and compatibility imports while whole IntId functionality is moved here.